The Bermuda Regional Bridge Tournament
We look forward to welcoming our friends back to the world’s most sophisticated Bridge Tournament, from January 27th to February 2nd, 2024, at our exciting new venue, the iconic Hamilton Princess Hotel.
Please contact me by email (email@example.com) with any questions.
The 2024 Bermuda Regional will be hosted at the iconic Hamilton Princess Hotel
Located on the edge of Hamilton, with easy access to shops and restaurants
- Located on the edge of Hamilton, with easy access to shops and restaurants
- Recently upgraded to be a world class 5 Star property, voted Best of the Best by Tripadvisor
- World renowned art collection
- Exclusive beach club on South Shore, connected by hotel shuttle
- Lovely hotel spa, gym, restaurants, marina and horizon pools
The Dates of the Tournamant are Saturday January 27th to Friday February 2nd, 2024 but the special room rates at the Iconic Hamilton Princess are available from Jan 22nd to Feb 8th.
The hotel is offering a deeply discounted rate of $288.50 per night* for the Fairmont, Fairmont Luxury and Fairmont Deluxe rooms. We recommend you book early as rooms are limited
The Hamilton Princess was recently voted Best of the Best in the Caribbean on Trip Adviser.
Conde Naste recently wrote “This stately resort in Hamilton is simply called “the
Princess”—and once you’re inside you’ll see her crown jewels sparkle”.
* – excludes certain taxes, gratuities and resort fees
A Bridge Tournament Experience Like You’ve Never Seen!
- Opening Day – Formal Bridge Feel like 007
(Play in your best tux)
- Closing Night Formal Gala – Awards, Fantastic Dinner, Dance the night away
- Very Friendly Players – Great opportunity to make new friends
- Very Friendly locals wherever you go on the island
- Bring a partner or be sure to be matched
- Afternoon teas
- First class hotel with lovely spa. Within easy reach of Hamilton
shops and restaurants.
- Beautiful beach and beach club accessed by shuttle.
- Comfortable 60s and 70s in the middle of the winter! Just 2 hours from Boston or NY, 2 1/2 hours from Toronto and 7 hours from London.